Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). chicken breast, boned and cubed, uncooked
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). pkgs. dried beef, chopped fine
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 small cans mushrooms, drained
- 4 oz (112 grm). shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 buttermilk biscuits
- Stir together all ingredients, except cheese and buttermilk biscuits.
- Pour in lightly buttered casserole dish.
- Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 3 hours.
- Serve over large, buttermilk biscuits.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzerella cheese right before serving.
- My family loves this rich tasting casserole. Make a double batch. It
usually taste better the second day. Yum!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.