- 2 16 oz (448 grm). cans refried beans (vegetarian)
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can roast beef (w/ gravy)
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). package Velveeta mild Mexican cheese
- tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients and heat on low, shredding roast beef and melting cheese.
- Stir it frequently to prevent scorching.
- May be served in crock pot, chafing dish or fondue pot to keep warm.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Several years ago, I had a good friendship with a
computer software salesman (being a programmer, I
don't know how that happened!). His wife, Kathy,
brought this to a barbecue, and we've often made
it ourselves since.