- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion in lemon juice (in a non-stick pan).
- Add mushrooms and saute 5 min. or until fairly dry.
- Add worchestershire and remove from heat.
- Add enough mayonnaise to make desired consistency.
- Season with s & p (or Mrs. Dash).
- Mound on serving platter or put in small crock.
- Chill well until time to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
- If you ever want a rich tasting thing you can
call pate, and still eat without feeling guilty,