- 1 cup (225 ml) Miracle Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) cottage cheese
- 3 tsp (15 ml) curry powder
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) catsup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- pinch pepper
- Blend cottage cheese in blender until smooth.
- Transfer to mixing bowl adding other ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
- This came from cookbook my mother helped put
together back in Pittsburgh, called the "Energy
Savers Cookbook". We make it often when serving