Lemon-Honey Barbequed Chicken
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except chicken, and simmer.
- Let the marinade cool.
- Pour over chicken and place in refrigerator to marinade - several hours or overnight.
- Stir frequently to keep marinade evenly distributed.
- Grill on outdoor barbeque.
- This is an easy main dish for a backyard
barbecue. We often grill this along with sausage
for a large group.