Chocolate Chip Marble Cake
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding (small)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) wesson oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 sm. can Hershey's syrup
- 6 oz (168 grm) pkg. chocolate chips
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- Mix together first 5 ingredients beating for 4 min.
- Pour all but 1/4 of batter into prepared oblong or bundt pan.
- Mix remaining 1/4 batter with Hershey's syrup and pour over top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25-30 min.
- Optional glaze when cooled.
- Yet another recipe supplied by sister Peggy.
This one from many years ago - 1976.