Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 can fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cut light sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green taco sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 oz (56 grm). diced ortega chilies
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fat-free mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked chicken shredded
- 1 dozen "light" flour tortillas
- Mix together soup, sour cream, taco sauce, green onions and and chilies.
- Grate cheese and set aside.
- In center of each tortilla place 2 tbsp (30 ml) sauce mix and some chicken.
- Roll and place in greased baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and grated cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- This one was modified for use by those on a low-
fat diet (me, specifically). We've had it with
friends, however, and haven't told them it's good
for them, and they went back for seconds.