Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 6 chicken breast halves, boned and cut in pieces
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream or imo
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chedder cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) corn flakes or bread crumbs
- cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Bake chicken until completely cooked.
- Cook spinach and drain thoroughly.
- Spread spinach in bottom of a 2 quarts (1900 ml) greased casserole.
- Top with diced chicken.
- Mix mayo, sour cream, soup, lemon juice and curry powder.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- From a friend and helper, Sue Day.