- 1 large head Napa cabbage
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). pkg. sliced almonds
- 2 pkg. Top Ramen Noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1 small jar sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine (add a little oil to keep from burning)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Red Wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- Chop vegetables - set aside.
- Saute Crunchies til golden adding almonds and one pkg. Ramen seasoning last. (throw away other pkg. of seasoning).
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Toss vegetables in enough dressing to suit.
- Add crunchies just before serving.
- Whenever we invite our neighbors, Mike and
Debbie, over for dinner, this salad is a
consideration. In fact, we sometimes wonder if
Mike will even come if this isn't on the menu.