- Martha Zulu
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- pepper (fresh ground)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil (containing 2 to 3 cloves crushed garlic)
- worchestershire sauce
- Soak garlic in olive oil for several hours.
- Tear lettuce.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese.
- Squeeze on juice from whole lemon.
- Pour oil and garlic over salad.
- Add worchestershire, liberally.
- Toss. Taste for seasoning.
- Add croutons.
- Best put together just before serving.
- The more garlic, the better. Everyone puckers
up, but they love it!