Mrs. Boel's Salad Dressing
Serves/Makes:1 cup plus
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder or 1 clove fresh garlic, minced (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cider vinegar (or other)
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground pepper
- Mix all ingredients well and toss with green salad.
- Mrs. Boel was the mother of my first college roommate.
The recipe has been updated to reflect the current trend of using less oil. Adjust it as you like.