- 1 egg
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk to make thin as pancake
- leftover meat
- pan drippings from meat or cooking oil
- Beat egg fluffy with egg beater.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, milk and meat.
- Have pan sizzling with small amount of pan drippings or oil - enough to come up sides when batter is poured in.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Delivered from the English to virtual la-la land
by the in-laws, the Cooley's.