Fillet of Snapper with Lime Sauce
- La Tour d'Argent, Houston, Texas
- 2 fillet of snapper (8 oz (224 grm) each)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) clarified margarine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) fresh butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 limes (one sliced for garnish)
- Season snapper with salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and white wine; let it marinade for 10 minutes.
- Heat clarified margarine in skillet at high heat.
- Dust snapper very gently with flour.
- Cook snapper in skillet until both sides are brown, approximately 5 minutes. When done, remove from skillet and place on plate.
- Squeeze lime juice into skillet. Add a little white wine.
- Reduce sauce.
- Add fresh butter, and stir.
- Add parsley, keep stirring, until thickened.
- Pour over snapper.
- Garnish with sliced lime.
- Serve with potatoes and vegetables.