- Dickens Inn, Philadelphia, PA
- 1 oz (28 grm). toasted pine nuts
- 1 oz (28 grm). feta cheese
- 1 oz (28 grm). blanched spinach
- 1 chicken breast, pounded
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). fresh basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chicken stock
- cold butter
- salt and pepper
- cooked rice
- Puree the pine nuts, cheese, and spinach.
- Layer on half the chicken breast and fold over.
- Saute on both sides, then finish in the oven.
- Add fresh basil, lemon, and stock.
- Mound with butter.
- Season to taste.
- Serve over rice.