- 1 lb (.5 kg) boneless chicken breast, cut into 1"" cubes
- 1 jar cooking sauce (Chicken Tonight or Simmer Chef)
- 1 cup (225 ml) instant rice, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Place chicken in an 11"" x 7"" baking dish. Add sauce, stirring to coat chicken evenly.
- Cover tightly and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken from oven and immediately add rice to casserole; stir to mix well. Cover tightly and let stand 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Very Easy!!