- Jan Winans
- 2 cups (475 ml) prepared tortellini (cheese or chicken)
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped, cooked broccoli
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) reconstituted orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fat free mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- 4 slices fat free cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- Grease a 2 quarts (1900 ml) baking dish.
- Add tortellini, chicken and broccoli.
- In a small bowl combine soup, orange juice, mayonnaise and pepper; mix well.
- Spread over chicken mixture, place cheese slices on top, sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- When I made this for a campground pot luck,
everyone wanted the recipe. It can be made into
a low fat meal very easily.