Carla's Easy Shrimp Skewers
- Carla - it's the only recipe I know!!
- Large Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Bacon Slices
- Brown Sugar
- Cut bacon slices cross-wise, just long enough to wrap around a shrimp.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the cut slices - to taste (I use ALOT!!)
- Wrap the sugar coated bacon around the shrimp (sugar side touching the shrimp.)
- Secure the wrapped bacon with a toothpick.
- Broil the shrimp on a cookie sheet for about 5 minutes or until the shrimp are pink.
- I don't cook at all - my husband does. But when
I make this shrimp dish, people don't believe
they are this easy to make. Hope you like them