- 1 package Rondele herb and garlic cheese spread (lite or regular)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of finely chopped parsley
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Remove the Rondele from its container and place into mixing bowl.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, anchovy fillets and parsley and stir with spatula to blend smoothly. Try not to destroy the slightly chunky texture of the chopped ingredients.
- Add coarsely ground black pepper to taste.
- Transfer the spread to an attractive serving dish surrounded by your favorite crackers.
- This comes straight from out of my own Canadian