Tomato and Cheese Casserole
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). canned tomatoes
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). basil
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 40 single soda crackers
- 10 oz (280 grm). sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- parmesan cheese
- Mix everything together except parmesan cheese.
- Put into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Men love it. My husband was always asked to
bring it to the Super Bowl party at our firehouse
every year. When we moved from the area the guys
asked for my recipe. It's also known as Super