Unbelievable Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Form in small balls of about 1 inch diameter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Press balls in criss-cross pattern with fork tines to flatten.
- Bake 6 - 9 minutes (adjust time for crisper/softer cookies)
- Let cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- This recipe came from a cookbook that is no
longer in print to my knowledge. When the
ingredients of the recipe are shared with
friends, people find it unbelievable that there
are only 3 ingredients and no flour -- hence the
name. This is a perfect recipe for getting the
kids involved in cooking.