- Bob Ganster
- 2 gal. chicken broth
- 2 qt. of heavy cream
- 1 lb (.5 kg). of ham diced
- l lb. of swiss cheese diced
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) of chicken, diced
- 2 small onions diced
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) celery diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large stock pot place broth, ham, chicken, celery, onion, and bring to boil.
- In medium pot place: heavy cream and swiss cheese, heat until cheese is melted.
- Add cheese to large pot and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Thicken with corn starch.
- Bring to boil, then serve.
- My son makes at Diamond Run Golf Club and he
can't make enough of it!