- "Borrowed" from The Embers, Mt. Pleasant, MI - Lisa McCoy
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) regular or fat free Miracle Whip
- Put peas and peanuts in a medium bowl.
- Gently fold in Miracle Whip until all legumes are coated evenly.
- I went to college in Mt. Pleasant, and my
roommate worked at The Embers. This salad was
one of the favorites there at the time. We asked
her how they make it, and she gave us this. It
is sooooo good, and would go well with their
wonderful pork chops. I've switched to the fat
free dressing, and it is just as good.