- Talbot family
- 1 lb (.5 kg) hot pork sausage
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion white onion, chopped
- 1 32 oz (896 grm) can of whole tomatoes, chopped, reserve liquid
- 16 oz (448 grm) of sour cream
- 16 oz (448 grm) of cream cheese
- 8 chopped hot chili peppers, or substitute your favorite hot peppers to taste
- Brown sausage, drain fat.
- To a large cooking pot, add all ingredients.
- Add the tomato liquid.
- Cook on medium heat for 1-2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Serve in individual bowls with dip chips.
- Best with Tortilla Chips.
I got the recipe from Bill M. at the IRS in
Kansas City (thus Bill's dip). It's easy to
make, and you can substitute fat free ingredients
if you wish, without affecting the taste.