- 1 lb (.5 kg) cheese filled tortellini
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) proscuitto ham
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) smoked turkey
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked fresh peas
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) chopped garlic (or more to taste)
- Cook and drain tortellini. Rinse with cold water.
- Place tortellini in large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil.
- Cut meat into 1/4 inch strips.
- Julienne carrots and peppers.
- Toss everything with tortellini.
- Whisk parsley, garlic and remaining oil.
- Pour over tortellini and eat.
- This salad is good with extra garlic added. It tastes even better the next day!