Argentine Marinade (chimichurri)
- Mike's Steak Place Happy Trails Resort, Surprise AZ
- 4 oz (112 grm). Canola or other oil
- 3 oz (84 grm). Cider Vinegar
- 1 oz (28 grm). Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 oz (168 grm). water
- 1 t salt
- 1 t hot chili powder
- 1 t oregano
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 t fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with lid.
- Let stand at room temperature for a day, or warm to about 120 degrees (50 C.) for 1 to 2 minutes then let stand for an hour to blend.
- Put meat and marinade in plastic baggie with steaks, stew meat or chops for an hour before grilling... the results are amazing...enjoy!!!
- Besides being excellent for flavor, and
completely natural, this marinade works wonders
with tough beef.