- JoBanker1 -- found this surfing the web
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 oz (112 grm) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) powdered ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) onion flakes
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) bourbon
- Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.), basting frequently for 90 minutes or until well browned.
- If you double the recipe make sure that the chicken is in a single layer.
- I can find this at the mall at a cajun restuarant.