- Jonathan Seydel / Firkin Brew Pub
- 1 qt heavy cream
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine
- 1 t white pepper
- 1 T paprika
- 2 T capers
- 2 T honey
- 1 T chopped parsley
- cornstarch to thicken
- Reduce cream by 1/4 (over medium-low heat, stirring frequently so it doesn't burn)
- Add remaining ingredients except for cornstarch.
- Bring to gentle boil and thicken to desired consistency.
- Salt and white pepper to taste.
- Just a quick and unique sauce we served over
grilled chicken breast.