- 2 chicken breast halves
- 4 oz (112 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bourbon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) powdered ginger
- Mix all the marinade ingredients except wine, and pour over chicken pieces in a zip lock bag.
- Let stand (turning often) for several hours.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour (baste frequently).
- Remove chicken from oven.
- Pour juices into sauce pan, heat and add wine.
- Serve over chicken.