- A pasta dish with mushrooms
- 3 oz (84 grm). butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). mushrooms
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh chopped parsely
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fettucine noodles
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onions, garlic salt and pepper until golden.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring until soft.
- Stir in cream and herbs and cook 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add lemon juice and sauce; stir and remove from heat.
- Cook noodles in salted boiling water.
- Pour sauce over hot pasta and toss well.