- Mary Nelson, Dixon, MO
- 4 T butter, softened
- 3 T sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups (950 ml) Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) spearmint flavoring
- 2 drops green food coloring or color of choice
- granulated sugar
- Rubber Candy Molds
- Blend softened butter and condensed milk together.
- Gradually add powdered sugar until mixture becomes stiff.
- Add flavoring and coloring a little at a time to reach desired color and taste.
- Roll into small balls.
- Roll balls into granulated sugar.
- Press ball into candy mold (rubber type).
- Unmold at once.
- Makes about 90 candies.
- For use later: Quick freeze on a cookie sheet.
- Place between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
- Better when made ahead a week or two.
- Real easy to do and real tasty too!