- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) boiling water
- sifted confectioners' sugar, as needed
- 3 - 4 drops essence of peppermint (peppermint oil is preferred)
- Add boiling water to butter and stir until melted.
- Add sifted sugar, a little at a time, and the peppermint. Continue adding in the sugar until the mixture is pliable and can be easily molded into shapes or pressed into candy molds.
- Food coloring paste may be added if desired.
- I guessed on the amount of servings, because it
all depends on how you mold it.