- Mike Hoyt, Italian Cottage, Bend, Oregon
- 5 Tiger Prawns (16-24 count)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) pesto
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) capers
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) minced garlic
- 1/2 tomato, cut into large pieces
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) coarse grind black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cracked red pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- cooked pasta
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Saute prawns till done on one side.
- Flip prawns and add lemon juice, garlic, tomatoes, pepper, pesto, dijon, and capers; saute for about one minute.
- Add heavy cream; heat gently and let thicken.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.
- This is a dish we serve in the restaraunt where I
work. Many lovers of seafood will enjoy this