- Pam - email@example.com
- 1 loaf French Baguette
- 10 oz (280 grm). frozen spinach; thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small Vidalia onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
- salt to taste
- minced garlic, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cut baguette into slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Spread spinach mixture on bread slices and bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until edges of bread begin to brown.
- Finish by broiling for 1 to 2 minutes.
- The spinach mixture is also delicious as a cold dip with crackers or crudite.
- We go to a party every New Years Day. The hosts
always offer the best food . . . appetizers,
gumbo, grilled veggies, etc. They called this
Greek Spinach Melts. We made a couple of
changes to suit our tastes and now we enjoy