- D. Mills
- 1 can Hormel Hot Chili with Beans (15 oz)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. of your favorite tortilla chips
- Spread softened cream cheese on serving dish. I use a round white Corning dish about 10 inches or so diameter.
- Spread Hormel Chili evenly on top with spoon.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top of chili.
- When ready to serve, microwave on high just until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes.
- You can make it in 30 seconds, it disappears just
about that fast. People never believe you when
you give them the recipe.