Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Teresa Aulds
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, deboned, and diced or shredded.
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 box Mexican Velvetta processed cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package flour tortillas
- Melt cheese, add chicken and soup. Microwave until hot.
- Add sour cream and stir.
- Layer bottom of pan with tortillas.
- Top with layer of chicken mixture.
- Layer more tortillas and mixture until the mixture is gone.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) until heated all the way through, about 10 to 15 minutes.