- Barbara in Big D
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen limeade
- 3 oz (84 grm). Contreau (or Triple Sec)
- 3 oz (84 grm). can tequila (or more, if you dare)
- Put ingredients into blender and blend.
- Add ice to fill blender jar, and blend well.
- Serve immediately in glasses rimmed with salt.
- The margaritas can also be made in advance and stored in the freezer. Let stand for 5 minutes or so to soften a bit before serving.
- These are THE BEST margaritas, very much like the
best Tex-Mex restaurants in Dallas prepare.