Ken's Salmon with Mango Salsa
- 1 whole mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional) - wear gloves and remove seeds. More jalapenos may be used if desired (and you're brave)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red onion, chopped
- 1 lime or lemon, juice only
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). honey
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). fresh salmon
- cooked rice
- Broil Salmon, and keep warm.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
- Top the salmon with salsa.
- Serve over rice.
- Serve the extra salsa on the side.