- A copycat TGI Friday's recipe
- 4 chicken breasts (halved)
- 4 oz (112 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced onion (or 2 Tbsp (30 ml) minced)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Jack Daniels
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Dry White Wine
- Mix all ingredients except chicken to make marinade.
- Marinate chicken breasts at least 4 hours.
- Bake chicken 45 minutes at 350 degrees
- Mix pan drippings with wine and pour over chicken before serving.
- Good with garlic or cheddar mashed potatoes.