- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped, including tops
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bourbon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of vegetable oil
- paprika (just enough to add color)
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- Salt and pepper chicken breast to taste, place in casserole dish.
- Mix orange juice, bourbon, and nutmeg, pour over chicken.
- Sautee onion and scallions in oil with paprika until tender and transparent.
- Spoon onions and scallions over chicken.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.