- Michelle Rader
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of cream cheese (softened)
- 6 oz (168 grm). bay shrimp
- 3 thin slices of onion (finely diced)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). of lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). of milk (or more until desired consistency)
- In a small mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Use a hand mixer on medium speed to mix the ingredients and mash the shrimp. Scrape sides of the bowl several times while mixing.
- Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
- My mother gave me this recipe. It is a great
appetizer for parties.