Monica's Scrum-dilly-um Spinach Dip
- Monica Kim, UCLA
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 box Knorr's leek soup mix
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 small can water chestnuts, chopped up
- 2 green onions, chopped up
- 2 sourdough bread rounds
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and leek soup mix in a bowl.
- Add spinach and mix thoroughly.
- Add water chestnuts and green onions and mix.
- Cut one sourdough round into a bowl and fill it with the spinach mixture.
- Cut the other sourdough round into pieces and toast if desired.
- This spinach dip recipe has been in my family
for many generations. Every now and then someone
will add something new to make it even better! I
always get millions of compliments on it, and
people are always begging me for the recipe, so
here it is for all to enjoy!