- Jodi from Illinois
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonaise
- 8 oz (224 grm) can of crushed pinnapple (drained)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) (or more) pecans, chopped
- Mix all ingredients in small to medium size bowl.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
- My Mother gave me this recipe. Anyone that has
ever tried it loves it, but I have learned not to
tell what is in it until after someone has tasted
it. Most people think the ingredients sound a
bit strange. Trust me though once you've had it
you'll love it!