- Gina Marie's Kitchen, San Diego, California
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) cooking sherry
- The juice from 1 whole lemon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until all blended.
- Place your choice of meats in a glass pan.
- Pour the marinade over the meats.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Cook meats as desired.
- Every time I've used this marinade, everyone has
requested the recipe.