- Melissa Payton
- 3 cups (700 ml) Bisquick
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage (regular or hot), at room temperature
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 small jar Cheese Whiz
- Mix sausage with Bisquick.
- Mix in Cheese Whiz.
- Stir in milk until dough sticks together (like making biscuits.)
- Drop by rounded tspfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) about 20 to 25 minutes - until brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- These freeze well after baking.
- These are always requested when we have an Open
House at work. The recipe is always wanted.