- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked macaroni
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) green pepper
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 7 slices American cheese
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Boil macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef, green pepper and onion in a deep skillet.
- Season with salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add tomato soup.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in cooked macaroni.
- Cover with cheese slices.
- Cover skillet and simmer on low heat until cheese melts.