Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken, skinned and deboned
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked rice (do not use instant rice)
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix soups and uncooked rice in the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top of rice and soup mixture.
- Pepper chicken to taste.
- Cover dish.
- Bake one hour, until chicken is golden brown and rice mixture is bubbling.