- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 1 can French green beans (drained)
- 1 can shoe peg corn (drained)
- 1 8-oz. container sour cream
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onions
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) uncooked Minute Rice
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) crushed Ritz Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix first 8 indredients together in a medium sized casserole dish.
- Top with crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Cover casserole and bake 40 minutes.
- Uncover casserole and bake another 5 minutes.