- 4-5 medium zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chicken stock
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar
- Peel and slice zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Sautee onion and garlic 1 minute.
- Add zukes and sautee until soft (4 min.).
- Cover with chicken stock, add tomato sauce and cook on medium heat for 20 min.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When zucchini is soft, spread cheese over top and let it melt a minute.
- Serve over rice. (we like it with broiled chicken)
- Just threw simple ingredients together, but the flavor is remarkable.