- Sharon Castleberry Roberts
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Catalina dressing
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). paprika
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped candid dill pickles
- Boil eggs in salted water on medium heat for about 10 minutes (until hard boiled).
- Peel eggshell from eggs and rinse with water.
- Slice eggs in half horizontally.
- Sepatate egg yolks into medium sized bowl.
- Place egg whites on serving tray.
- With a fork, mash egg yolks until broken into small pieces.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and mix until mixture is smooth.
- Add pickles and mix well.
- Spoon filling into egg whites.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.