- Jenny H. -Harrisonburg, Va.
- 8 large or 13 medium Potatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) margarine or butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) onion salt
- sprinkle of pepper and garlic salt
- Peel potatoes and boil in water until done.
- With an electric mixer, mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, mix,add sour cream, mix, add butter, mix, add onion salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Pour into a baking dish and dot with additional butter.
- Garnish with crushed parsley on top (just a tad).
- Bake for 30 min. at 350
- A recipe handed down from my dear Mennonite Aunt
in Pennslyvannia. They are so yummy, you
don't need gravy (unless needing to increase your